Tuesday, April 26, 2016

what my heart is going threw


Before I tell you how my heart feels now I have to go back about a month ago,you see I was feeling lost because I was with someone that never made my heart skip a beat or jump for joy. But one day I got a message out of the blue and it made me feel something I never felt before, my heart was excited full of joy and a feeling I thought only existed in fairytales.
Later on the person that sent me a message wanted to meet at the gym, I was going threw some difficulties because I still with someone but my gut feeling was to go to the gym and so I went. then I saw the amazing person hat sent me a message I didn't know what to do because I felt something I never felt before. So I started to spend time with this person, and I my heart started  to get more and more excited and I felt like this is something good,something new.
Then the other person I once thought I loved I realized I never loved them because the way I felt with the new person made my heart feel things it never felt before,so the other person I once loved left my life as I did theres. But now you see my heart is torn in two because half of me whats to be with this amazing person but half of me is scared because these feeling are different and new. I cant help think that me and this person would be great but my heart has been broken so many times before,I don't know if I can take another heart break.But I cant help falling for this person is the most scary thing I've ever fallen in love with. 



3 comments:

  1. Go for it! It's worth the risk, it always is. You never how good something can be unless you're willing to acknowledge the bad. Heartbreak is damn terrifying, but you should never let it keep you from being happy.

    ReplyDelete