Thursday, April 21, 2016

This is Real, This is Me

Okayyyy its reveal time, It probably wont be super dope but then again if you knew the real me then you'd understand that I dont need comments and a popular blog to be dope. I can be dope by myself and if anyone wants to join me I welcome them with open arms. If you knew the real me you'd know that I didnt have a very fun childhood, I grew up with a drug lord coke dealing father who sold to his own family (what a guy!). I woke up every morning to my cousins, uncles, aunts, and grandparents sniffing and smoking basically any way their bodies would accept it just to get a high. Honestly tho who could blame them, I wouldnt want to remember all of the bullsh*t we suffered through but then again my mind was stronger than that. If you really knew me, you would understand that I do not let my past define me. We all have a story but lets be honest, would you have guessed that this is the way I was raised? I strive everyday to be optimistic, to smile, to encourage and to be someone's friend. Service is one of my love languages and I help in any way that I can. To all the LDS folks out there, I hope you dont have a problem with LGBT because if you knew the real me you'd know that I have a bisexual mother who is married to another woman and has been for 3 years now. If you really knew me you'd know that I have a love for all sports but basketball is my #1 lady. I love the feeling of shifting ankles as i run down the court and dishing it out to a teammate for that oh so sexy assist, watching the ball fly through the air and diving straight in the net while it makes that beautiful beautiful swishing noise. I wish marrying basketball were legal. lol jk but not really. If you knew me you'd know that in being here i miss my family everyday. It kills me not to wake up and see them but i am grateful for the family that I live with now. I've only been here for approximately seven months and ive already gone through some major trials with them and for those of you who know me you know what i mean. Im a joy to be around, a dread head, and genuinely love people. Oh and i love to dance! What up guys, my name is Shaquell Williams and this is me.




3 comments:

  1. Shaquell you're my fave and I adore you. I've never really asked about your past so this was kinda a surprise to me, but wow man. You're a tough one. You awe inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaquell, you are the best person. Thank you for being you dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You are one of the most positive and kind people I have ever met. I had no idea of the weight you carry. Dang.

    ReplyDelete