Sunday, April 17, 2016

How to get a girl's phone #

So sophomore year I got pantsed in the cafeteria in from of the whole school and this is how the story goes...
 I woke up that morning and it was one of those days, you know the days where you didnt wanna get outta bed so you ended up waking up late and didnt have time to find and outfit or forgot to set one out the night before so you just throw on some gym clothes and go to school all flustered, yeah one of those days. Now before I continue on im gonna go ahead and throw out the fact that I wasnt always a ladies man. *Winks with a smile* Now im going throughout my day just the same as always and it came time for lunch, this is back when I would eat in the cafeteria because that southern cooking was BANGIN!! Now normally i'd go through the line, get my food, and go sit with my squad but i couldnt find squad. I came out of the serving area to the register, looked out over the sea of students,and scanned up and down back and forth trying to find my homies. Out of the blue some random dude came running out of the serving area and pulled my shorts to my ankles. Keep in mind they were basketball shorts and i was wearing dri-fit underwear, I gave all my secrets away that day if you know what i mean. I stood there with my food in my hands because best believe i wasnt droppin that as the crowd turned to me and starting roaring "OHHHH, how'd you let him get you man". This went on for the whole lunch period all the way into my next class. I got there late and everyone looked at me and starting snickering and hehe-ing. I went and sat in my desk trying to forget about lunch in all and then... this is when i became a ladies man... 3 random chicks that ive never talked to a day in my life walk up to me at the same time kiss me on my cheek and hand me a piece of torn paper. im thinking its gonna be a roast or something like that but surely enough it was their phone numbers lol!! I walked over to them and was like "why'd you give me your numbers" and they were like "we liked what we saw in there" and my final words to them were "oh you filthy harlots" and thats where this story ends.

1 comment: