Tuesday, May 24, 2016

REAL TALK

RT.... This poem comes straight from the heart and not just from the bottom. I couldn't even tell you where the bottom is anymore for it's been broken far too many times. I'm usually not one to be down in the dumps but I can't help but feel like I've been dumped by the people I thought I could trust.

RT... I've never come to realization of how fake people could be. I'm not talking plastic or rubber...I'm talking blasé expressions and facade personalities. I'm talking Fugazi emotions, pretending and contradicting. Why?

RT... I am sick and tired of trying to please everyone because not everyone can be pleased..and I realize that now.. I wish I saw this coming earlier

RT... I appreciate those friends that let me be me.. I appreciate you being non judgmental.. I appreciate the late nights and the deep convo. True MVPs

RT... The amount of real people I know I can count on both hands.. Now don't take offense to that its only because I personally don't know you.

RT... I'm done saying real talk to make what I'm saying real damn it. I'm a pissed off black man that just wants to live his life... P.s. This isn't a race thing I promise.. Saying black just gave it a stronger meaning.

RT... I couldn't care less of what they think of me, what he thinks, what she thinks, what you think.. All I know is I've always been real and I don't plan on stopping now.

No comments:

Post a Comment